31 May 2012

Viva El Verano, Suckazzz

Wow, first post of Summer 2012!!  Hold on tight, kiddos, we're going to be in for one bumpy ride these next three or so months. I feel that this .gif pretty much sums up my plans for the months ahead:

Guys this can be the logo for my blog this summer. We can make this happen. (Source: somewhere off tumblr that I can't remember... sorry!)

I hope that I can hone my skills as a blogger this summer. In order to try to speed up the process of pruning my blog, I have a few goals that I wish the achieve by the fall:

  1. Post at least five times every week (shouldn't be too hard  >;])
  2. Make a vlog with one of my friends (to all of you who comment: who's it gonna be?)
  3. Continue on with 'Fun Tunes Tuesday'
  4. Write at least one story-arc post per week (this would mean I would actually tell a story, not just blog about things happening in my life exactly at this moment).
  5. Go to lots of cool events and blog about them. Maybe even with pictures!!!
So, what do you think? Are these reasonable expectations for myself? I want to hear what you have to say, so if you think there are any other things I should include here on my blog :)

Edit: In regard to number two... Last night my friend Josalyn called me up (gotta love that girl). She told me that she had very recently got a guitar, and that she was going to learn how to play it this summer! That already was enough to make me excited, but then she went on to say that once she gets better we can do a duet. I literally squealed for about five minutes after she suggested this. Guys, y'all better watch out because me and Jos are going to dominate this blog with our duets. I am certain they will be magical <3 

5 comments:

  1. AW YEAH! SUMMER TIME! AS FOR YOUR GOALS, I WILL ADDRESS THEM EACH.
    1. YES. Now I'll always have something to look forward to!
    2. Hmmm, I wonder who you will pick..?
    3. YES.
    4. HELL YES.
    5. HELL CLUCKING YES.

    There you go! I hope you enjoyed my incredibly unhelpful input! :oD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your input and giving me your opinion on each one!!! :D

      And honey, I think we KNOW who I'm pickin'. After our majestic phone conversation I believe it is all so clear. The foggy window has been sprayed with the windex of knowledge, and now I have a vlogging buddy! Hurray! :D

      Delete
    2. YES! That glass is so motherclucking clear, all the stupid crows will be running into it! The crow death tole will run high tonight! >:o)

      Delete
    3. Yessss!! ALL OF THE CROWS! ALL OF THEM! NONE SHALL BE SPARED ON THIS NIGHT OF RECKONING.


      ...what the heck did I just type? xD

      Delete
    4. Beautiful things, Hannah, beautiful things...

      BY THIS TIME TOMORROW, WE'LL HAVE ENOUGH CROW CARCUSES TO FEAD AN ARMY OF WILD FOXES! THOSE WHO KNOW US WILL BOW AT OUR FEET, BEGGING FOR CROWS!

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.