Spoiler: I'm not actually quitting blogging. Despite what I said in my previous post, I am still going to continue updating! It was a hard decision to make, but I decided that joining the carnival might not be the best decision. I'm not ruling it out totally, though.
But I do have one change that I need to bring up with you all in regards to my blog. Starting tomorrow, my blog will go by a new name. What could this name be? Hm... check back in tomorrow and you can find out! Leave a comment with your guess! >:)
NO MORE INFINITELY PI?! hmm.... how about "a large amount of pie"?
ReplyDeleteOMG, Jos, that's actually not a bad idea, but it's not quite what I had in mind. I feel like you will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow, if I do say so myself >:]
DeleteIt's not Jos :)
ReplyDeleteOh goodness gracious! Sorry, mystery person! Who is this commenting then? Do I know you personally? Have I ever dreamed about you? Have I eaten a casual lunch with you before? Please, enlighten me!
DeleteYou know me somewhat personally, I'm sure you have dreamed about me (who doesn't?), and we've eaten casual lunch :3
ReplyDeleteCould I have your name please? I don't need your full name, but your first name would certainly to help!
DeleteHm..... I believe you can find out who I am ;)
ReplyDeleteHheehe, Matt! Thanks for commenting so much on this post, it made me feel super special, especially because this is the first time you've ever commented, to my knowledge! :)
Delete:oD Matt, you troll! Jos is proud of you! However, Hannah and the amount of pride Jos harbors for her is a different story. Jos is sad that she must join the circus alone. :'o( She was so looking forward to a good time scaring children. But whatever. Jos also enjoys your blog, so Jos will deal with it. In regards to the post, Jos is excited to see what it is! ;oD
ReplyDeleteHoNk!
Jos, don't fret! I can always take the summer off and we can frolic through the city streets, creating our own Dark Carnival, spreading mirth through the hearts of children. Please tell me you are stilling willing!!!!!!!!
DeleteOf course! Jos is always willing to scare the living daylights out of small children! ;oD
DeleteHoNk!