08 May 2012

He's Watching.

Today I was going to use this picture as my blog background, and have it on tile so a bunch of Lil' Cal puppet faces would be staring you down as you read.


Luckily, I'm not that mean. You're welcome. lolwhoops did I forget to tell you I am that mean? 

Don't worry, I have an actual blog post in the works that should be up sometime later today. 

Edit: I just realized that the last time I showered was Sunday. I'm already dressed for school... so it seems a shower won't be happening today. I don't know why I'm telling you all this. My best guess is that I'm trying to justify my grossness at this point. Eh.

2 comments:

  1. No. Hannah. Just... No. I think I'm dying.

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay. I will choose a fabulous background tomorrow that will reincarnate you into something majestic (a juggalo). I swear.

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.