"Why sext when you can make sexual jokes about science?"
Pure Gold. Feel free to use this one anytime (You're welcome).
As I half heartedly completed my Biology Final Review packet tonight, a flood of pick up lines came up in my head. It's gotten to the point that I feel I should be a little bit concerned, but in all honesty, I feel like there isn't that big of a need to be worried (unrelated side note: I typed that whole sentence without spelling errors and my face pressed into my pillow. I have accomplished something great here).
Also, as I was flipping through my Bio textbook today, I realized that there are a lot of random pictures scattered throughout the pages. You know how in textbooks they try to make the topic relatable to the real world, and they have pictures celebrating cultural diversity with captions like, "Alfonse, Maria, DeShaun, and Tammy look on with interest as the scientist explains how to successfully transfer genetic information". Or something like that. Anyway, one caught my eye while I was in class today, and I literally could not stop laughing for about five minutes. On the bottom of page 214, there is a picture of a small, wrinkled old lady who is smiling and holding a single ear of corn. What makes it even better is that there is a paparazzi in the background, and they're all fighting to get her picture. It is literally the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. I'll try to upload a picture of it on here tomorrow, because it is just too good not to share, quite frankly.
That's all for now, homies. I think I'm going to go to bed soon because I have to start studying for finals tomorrow (UGH). Nighty night.
Edit: I revisited this post this afternoon and for the first time realized how totally ridiculous it is.

Oh man, Hannah, that graphic... I am throughly enjoying it! Also, we were looking around in one of the biology textbooks on Friday, and we found this wonderful picture of a woman with HUGE ROUND GLASSES. Not only that, but she was on every page, sometimes just shoved in a corner to make her fit... It was weird..! ;oD
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!!! xD The worst part is I might know what you're talking about...? ;) Sometimes I just don't understand what those people who made that book were thinking when they came up with some of the pictures to use :P
Delete