20 May 2012

How Do I Art?

I was going through my iPhoto albums awhile back, and I found a bunch of really old pictures I took. I can't remember what exactly I was going for, but I think it had something to do with a guide to being creative. It sounds stupid, but I was bored that day. Anyway, I went through and chose my favorites. Will you guys tell me yours?

This is a piece of paper with the words 'explore' written on it, placed on a piece of art I made. 

For some reason I used the word 'Explore' in multiple photos. In this one I wrote 'Explore' in cursive and then placed it by some paisley's I drew. Yeah, this one doesn't really make any sense, and I don't like it much at all. 

This one I really like. More of my dang artwork (if you can call it that), and I wrote in between the lines. Get it? Because the words are in between the lines? Ugh, even that is too punny for my tastes. 

I thought this one was sort of cute, and it's pretty self-explanatory. Just your average boy made out of paper jumping out of a shoe. 

Do you have a favorite? Do you have one you don't like? Should I have posted these at all? No, probably. 

Night y'all, I have school tomorrow. 

EDIT: Click on the pictures so you can view them in a larger scale. I think that does them more justice. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I love all of these! I think they're really cute and creative! But if I have to pick a favorite... It would probably have to be... Nope, never mind. It is WAY to hard to pick a favorite out of this little batch of talent! :D

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Awww, thanks Jos!! I'm so glad that you like them!

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.