03 May 2012

Back to the Basics

Now that my friend's birthday has come and gone, we have to return back to normal :( Don't get me wrong, the Dark Carnival was loads of fun, but just not right for everyday use. So we're back to my old template. If you are joining me for the first time today and didn't get to see the Dark Carnival, or even if you just want to reminisce, here is what it looked like:

Dark Carnival: Rest in Peace

I had lots of fun with that template, and I hope to bring it back someday! 

P.S.- I added a new poll, so feel free to check the right hand side bar and submit your vote! :D 


3 comments:

  1. le sign... I'm going to miss the Dark Carnival... That place gave me such joy... :o( Oh well, Infinitely Pi will have to do!

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that you'll miss it :( I think I am going to miss it too. I was actually thinking it'd be sort of fun to keep doing this name/theme switch. I might do it everyday for a week. What do you think?

      Delete
    2. I think that's a wonderful idea!

      HoNk!

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.