FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO :D :D :D :D :D :D
I love this holiday, mostly because I feel like I can blabber in Spanglish and people will be slightly less annoyed by it. This was also the day that I started my period back in seventh grade, and while that admittedly puts a damper on this holiday, I try to hold my head high (I'll spare you all by not telling the details.) But I suppose it is sort of majestic that I stepped into womanhood on one of my favorite holidays.
Today I'm going to chill with Josalyn in honor of her birthday, and I am pretty freaking pumped. I hope to have lots of fabulous stories that I can update with later.
Adiós!
I love your new background! That's really fun! :) Have fun at Josalyn's party, see you on Monday! :)
ReplyDeleteIs that acutally a background option? if so that amazing!
ReplyDelete