30 May 2012

When Old Posts Come Back to Haunt Me

Remember when I wrote that post about the traumatizing text message I received about probing? It would seem that someone happened upon my blog today when they made an unfortunate google search involving frogs and probing. Something most of you might not be aware of is that I can track my traffic stats, and blogger will tell me what google searches people make that lead to my blog (my personal favorites being: Creepy Gamzee Picture, Funny Pie Charts, and [drum roll please]- Duggars). Today as I hopped online to check my stats, I saw something interesting:

This is the google search that someone made.

To whoever searched this (and after something sleuthing my guess is you're from Canada), I am extremely sorry that you did not get the results you had intended. My guess is whoever accidentally found their way onto my blog didn't mind it, though, because a new person answered my poll today saying that they loved me. Isn't it great how I try to get confirmation of my worth through my polls? I am just going to assume that whoever did that google search is the one who voted.

If you are the anonymous person who did that google search and are back for more amounts of Infinitely Pi, feel free to comment telling us all here on this humble site of your first experience on my blog. I'd love to hear all about it!!

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how happy this makes me. If I ever somehow forgot your blog URL, I can just search "where does the probe come out of the frog." This is quite the relief, and I'm glad you took the time to inform us about it. ;oD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased to hear that you have the comfort of knowing that you can search "where does the probe come out of a frog" to find me on here. It warms my heart... it really does <3

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.