THE UPDATE. LAST NIGHT. WHAT THE HECK.
I can't help but wonder why in the world Gamzee and John kissed. Like, what the heck was the motive behind that? God, Hussie is just killing all of the JohnxDave shippers right now. Okay, I can't really write about this anymore so here's this picture
HSDGJ:SDG:DGHS:IUHSDGIUHSEIOG
I also made this picture my blog background today because I feel like it's imperative that I use it as a background, despite the fact that it drives me crazy.
Goodbye, I think I'm going to go curl up in a ball now.
EDIT: Okay, I think I've calmed down now. Sorry this post was so crappy but I can't write about this yet... it's too soon.
EDIT #2: I am going to try to write more about this now...
Another reason this is so upsetting is that last night after I got out of the shower I was planning on actually doing homework. It was around nine o clock at night so there wasn't really a point, but I was going to try nonetheless. Wait, I thought, I should check my email before I start studying. This was the first of a chain of big mistakes made last night. As I logged onto Yahoo last night I saw that I had an email. I clicked on the little envelope icon, excited to see what awaited me. When I saw that it was an update notification I nearly screamed. Then I hopped on over to MSPA to check out the latest flash. Immediately after I was done watching it I screamed a little bit and then logged into tumblr to see just how messed up everything on there was. I spent the next hour and a half browsing new JohnxGamzee artwork and rewatching the update. Before I knew it, it was eleven o clock, and I went to sleep. For reasons unknown still, I had a dream about Tavros dressed as a baby. Yeah, I'm confused too.

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.