21 May 2012

The Year Is Almost Over

Wow, it's hard to believe, but the school year is almost over! I have about seven more days and then I can kiss that death trap goodbye for almost three whole months! I am so excited, I hardly even have words I can write down to express my emotions. Instead have this image:

This is exactly how I feel. Taken from: here

Now for a little history lesson: The entire reason I created this blog in the first place was to help me survive school. It helped a little in the beginning, because I had something else to do at school besides cry (the beginning of the year was a pretty rough patch for me). I thought that if I blogged everyday I would become happy. But it's the sort of artificial happiness that comes from, say, marrying Jack Johnson. It's not possible, but thinking about it is nice. Funnily enough, as the months passed by, I was actually starting to enjoy blogging more and more, and Infinitely Pi as it is today started to take shape. Now I love blogging, and I don't know how I got through the first month of school without it. All of you readers who comment and leave nice messages of encouragement and compliments literally make my day. It is so comforting knowing that people out there actually read all this crap I write, and that they actually enjoy it. This all means so much more to me than any of you will probably ever know. And now, with Summer on the horizon, I hope to keep on updating, and hopefully Infinitely Pi will be able to celebrate it's 1 year birthday in September with lots of old friends and hopefully a few new readers.

I've been wanting to write this post for awhile now, and it feels really nice finally being able to get it down and posted. I just want to give all of my readers a big 'ol hug right now. Unfortunately this is the best I can do:


Mmmm... there we go. Are you getting warm fuzzies right now? I sure am. Thank you all so much for supporting me in my at times ridiculous endeavors with this blog. 



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that this year is almost over too! It's seems CRAYYY-ZAYY that in August, we are going to be sophomores...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's a little scary to think about. A LITTLE BIT. Whoops sorry bad pun, I know... ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, it really has been a year, hasn't it? I'm so happy to have made it through this year, and your blog really did help me. It's so entertaining! :oD

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad my blog helped you, and thanks for telling me it's entertaining! I often question if what I write is even funny, so thank you for the reassurance! :D

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.