Whoa, guys. How the heck did this happen? Did I really just create my 100th blog post? I've been on my blog for nine whole months now. It seems sort of crazy to think about it like that, geez. I think that this blog post deserves special attention, don't you? That's why I'm going to flood it with links: links to my favorite posts I've written over the nine months. Do you have a favorite? :o)
- The origin of the swag snowman.
- That day I drew a bunch of crappy pictures but uploaded them anyway.
- My first Haiku Monday, that wasn't even a haiku because I didn't count my syllables carefully.
- The day I wanted to be all heroic about the muumuu.
- The time I posted a poem that wasn't completely terrible.
- When I wrote about Foods class and that boy. You know the one.
- Where I took a picture of my corkboard.
- The day I finally finished Act 5 of Homestuck, and I wrote a song about it.
- Where I find the draft of a post about pickles and their flavorful brines.
- Where I am a sneaky trickster and I pretend like I am going to stop blogging.
- The day we celebrated Josalyn's birthday at the Dark Carnival.
Whew, I think that's it. These should all be linked correctly, but if you have problems let me know and I can fix it. I also want to say thanks to all of you who follow my blog, because you guys are the reason I keep trying to say funny stuff :D
Edit: I totally forgot this is the post where all the anonymous commenters flooded in. Guys, that was such a stressful situation for me, you have no idea.
Edit: I totally forgot this is the post where all the anonymous commenters flooded in. Guys, that was such a stressful situation for me, you have no idea.
congrats1 my fav one is swag snowman
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling me your favorite! I really like that one too!
DeleteCONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 100TH BLOG POST HANNAH!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! :D I hope we can celebrate you 100th post too soon! :)
DeleteHAPPY 100th POST!!!!!
ReplyDelete-the real matt
Thank you :)
Delete