This is something that few of you probably know about. Whenever someone comments on my blog, I get friendly little email notifications. I'm assuming that none of you knew this because there was never really any reason to bring it up... UNTIL NOW.
Basically what happened was I got on my email this morning and I had an email that someone commented on my blog. Usually this wouldn't be too big of a deal, but when I went to see the comment live on my blog, it wasn't there. Either there was a glitch, or the commenter deleted what they wrote.
Since this is the first comment I've gotten on my blog from someone I don't know, I really wanted to post about gosh darn it! (If you're the commenter who wrote this comment I'm about to post a screenshot of and don't want me discussing it on here after you possibly deleted it, just tell me and I can delete this post!)
I hope it's readable! I sort of wanted to address this whole 'hating math' thing. While it is a true fact that I absolutely hate math, I think it's important to realize that a lot of what I write about on here is joking. I am just being a goofball, so to speak. So even though I do hate math, I don't want people to think I'm being serious about this. Despite this I am glad this commenter tried to be helpful and give me advice! If they did delete their comment, I wish they hadn't, because I wholeheartedly feel like some sort of prize should be in order for the first commenter I don't know. Oh well! I guess that prize is still up for the taking, then...?

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.