09 May 2012

Why Did I Write This?


Approximately a month ago I wrote this post, and now it is the only thing in my Drafts folder. I really am curious as to why I wrote this (since I have no memory of my intentions). It made me laugh a little bit when I read it, but that may just be because I like to laugh at my own stupidity sometimes. Who knows.

I am typing in a large font right now. Or should I say write now since that would be a HILARIOUS pun. Okay, maybe not that funny. Now I'm writing with a green highlight! AHAHAHAH

Tomorrow is Easter.Now I am writing in purple. I remember last Easter I made a blog post about geo-caching on my old blog because that's what we did to kill some time. This post doesn't make any sense. Over and out home dogs. 


Should I be concerned? Yeah, I don't know either. Anywho, happy Wednesday! Today's background is for Josalyn (and also a portion of it is for me). 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man... Hannah, I love the background! It's super great! I just... ailsdkhf;akljf I have so many shippy <> feels right now! :oD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! I get lots of shippy feelings when I see this too. I don't know why I like Karkat<>Gamzee so much, I just do. Their playful banter (okay mostly Gamzee's playful banter) in persterlogs is so endearing.

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.