12 May 2012

Just Popping In

I feel like I haven't posted anything fun in a few days, and I'm not really posting anything fun today, either. I'm just stopping in right now to tie up a few loose ends and post some pictures.

First Order of Business: My Strange Addiction
I was chilling with my friends Amber and Lizzie  last night, and Amber made us watch about three episodes of My Strange Addiction on Youtube. If you've never seen/heard of the show, it's basically a bunch of people who, well, have strange addictions. I think the strangest addictions we saw were a three way tie between intimate relationship with car, triple K breast implants, and adult who dressed like a baby. I always think it's sort of interesting how the people get into these addictions in the first place, you know? There had to be a first time they did the strange thing, and I always wonder what prompted them to do it.

While we were watching the episode of the woman who had so many breast implants she had a bra size of triple K, something really odd happened. There was a close up of the woman as she was having a heart to heart with her friend about her addiction, and in the background was the slightly blurry face of an unidentified man. Maybe we're the only ones who find this funny/creepy, but I feel like sharing nonetheless...

The fact that he has a mustache makes it so much worse better.

Second Order of Business: Omegle
Also last night while I was hanging out with friends, we decided to hop onto Omegle. I've only ever been on a few times before, and each time has proven traumatic in some way. Considering Omegle is a sight where people like do naughty things in front of strangers, I always feel like I am playing a game of Russian Roulette every time I get on (Will I see something gross this time?... Nope! How about now? ...OH GOD NO WHY). 

After being on for about half an hour, and skipping past hundreds of questionable individuals, something uncanny occurred. We met normal people! Two teenagers of about our age named Sean and Sarah were online, and we had the pleasure of making their acquaintance. We had a delightful conversation ranging from Harry Potter to Fanfiction to ridiculous teachers, and it was fabulous. Never before have I had such a long conversation on Omegle, and best of all, this one didn't end up with us being flashed or being asked to take off clothing. All in all I am quite glad we met them, and I think this will go down in history as being the best Omegle experience of my whole life. 

Third Order of Business: Tavros
Yesterday in Economics I was chatting with Josalyn as I went through old pictures on my desktop, and I found this:


As of right now I am still unable to explain why I love the idea of Tavros being able to play the bongos so much, but it's the truth. I have absolutely no idea who drew this picture, and I think it's off Tumblr...(?) Though I'm certain we all know I was not responsible for this. Honestly, there have been so many failed attempts at art on this blog, no one would believe me even if I said I drew it ;) 

Sorry that this post was all over the place, but I didn't really feel like writing three whole posts devoted to these topics at hand. I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday! 

EDIT: I feel like it's important to mention that sometimes I purposely stick Josalyn's name in posts just so I can use the 'Josalyn' post tag because it's fun. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a pretty fantastic post Hannah! I'm glad you wrote about the Triple K boob lady...I don't understand how she can even walk without tumbling over! And jeez, she went up to a Triple M so how many more RIBS IS SHE GOING TO LOOSE?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uH, i REALLY LIKE THE, uH, tAVROS PICTURE, iT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY,

    aLSO, i LOVE THAT YOU, uM, aCTUALLY TRY TO PUT MY NAME IN MULTIPLE POSTS,,, i THINK IT IS REALLY SWEET AND, uH, kAWAII,

    hONK,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like it ::::::::) I had to contempl8 whether or not I was going to add in the picture, 8ecause I know you've already seen it, 8ut I figured why not initi8 some Tavros love in my other 8log readers?

      You think it's kawaii? That's 8odacious. I wasn't even aware I was slipping your name in intentionally, until today ;;;;;;;;) I am so glad you appreci8 it.

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.