18 May 2012

We Need Music

As of right now I've decided this blog needs more music on it. Not my music, per se, but just more music in general. That's why right now I'm going to post some of my favorite songs from the past few months:

The Vaccines: Norgaard

The Killers: Human (Armin Van Buuren Club Remix)

Alex Day: Lady Godiva


Guster: Satellite

I have absolutely no idea if posting these songs counts as copy right infringement of some kind, but I don't really see why it would be, since I am not taking credit for these songs, and they were on youtube in the first place. Anyway, I listened to all of these today, and I like them all quite a bit. I don't know which is my favorite. Which do you like the best? 



2 comments:

  1. I think that Guster: Satellite was my favorite! However, I love all of these songs, Hannah! :oD

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that one a lot too! :D I'm glad you listened to all of them :)

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.