24 May 2012

Art (For The First Time In Forever)

I was talking to my friend Matt tonight, and I was griping about how I wanted to do a ukulele cover of "Baby Got Back" to post on my blog, but I couldn't because my brother was working on a major project. He kindly suggested I draw a picture, and that got me thinking. I haven't drawn a picture on this blog since the first few months I started posting. But that was back when I would just relive old memories and illustrate them for comical purposes.

Tonight, however, is a different story. I asked Matt what he wanted me to draw, and, most unwisely, he said I could surprise him. I set off to google, searching for a website where I could draw online for free. Once I got to my destination, I just stared blankly at my vast canvas.

"What to draw... what to draw..." I whispered to myself, tapping my chin thoughtfully. Then ideas struck left and right. I colored furiously, a devious grin spreading across my face. In a matter of less than 10 minutes, I had produced a viable picture. I took my inspiration from "Baby Got Back", and drew a butt. More specifically, my butt.


I know, I know, not necessarily the best choice when drawing for a friend, but I threw caution to the wind tonight. It is  my duty as an artist to post this picture, and post it I shall. Also I would like to note that my butt is nowhere near that voluptuous in real life. 

Matt... I hope I didn't scar you in some way with this. Moral of the story: Don't let me surprise you. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL ARE YOU KIDDING?
    This probably made my night 69x better. Not even joking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm really glad I made your night!! :D 69... heheh >;)

      Also, may I ask who this commenter is? :3

      Delete
    2. Ooooh that was my guess but I just wanted to make sure, y'know?! :D
      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Yessss... This will be my background..! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.