04 May 2012

Help Me Remodel, Por Favor

I am feeling prosperous today, so I changed my background to loads of cash. What do you guys think? This won't be permanent, either (no one can feel prosperous every day, right?) Anyway, I want to commission all of you once again. I had loads of fun changing up my background for Josalyn's Birthday, and I want to keep up with that, and changing up my blog name too. Please leave some fun suggestions for what you'd like to see in the comment box! I would really love to make this blog more personal with all of you who read it, so it's like we all can own one little piece of it, I guess. Just leave a comment with a name suggestion and background color/theme you'd like. I'll try my hardest to fit your suggestion in! :)

8 comments:

  1. I think that your blog looks ravishing in any design. But remember, it's the content that counts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      But does this mean you don't have any name suggestions?

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy this background. I'm uncreative though so I have no suggestions T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! :D And give yourself more credit than that, I'm sure you're more creative than you think!

      Delete
  3. I think you should find something Homestuck related!

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! :D
      How about:
      Fruity Rumpus Asshole Factory
      or
      R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN

      Those are the two that come to mind first, and also the most obvious. I guess I could try something a *bit* more subtle.

      Delete
    2. Well, I think one is already taken...

      HoNk!

      Delete
    3. You mean by the forum? In which case, whoops. I might do it anyway, just because this is my blog and I can do whatever the heck I want, but that might not be the best decision in this situation.

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.