In the beginning all was well. I listened to "Iron and Wine" on a daily basis, listening to a majority of the songs. Life was good.
After about a week and a half or so, I started to get tired of listening to the same songs over and over. I was starting to get a little anxious whenever an "Iron and Wine" song would come up in my Itunes shuffle.
After about a month I was left confused and upset and I didn't know what to do with myself anymore. The lyrics to the songs didn't make any sense to me, and the mystic singing voice was starting to make me uncomfortable.
Case in point: if you don't want this to happen with you, don't go on an "Iron and Wine" binge. I care about each and every one of you who reads my blog, and I just want to prepare you for the worst. Proceed with caution.
Edit: I got the idea for this blog post in the middle of the night on Wednesday. It seemed a lot funnier at two in the morning.



I'm sorry that you got sick of Iron and WIne. That happened to me with Paramore and Ally & AJ, and maybe a little bit with Gorillaz. But now I'm back with Gorillaz.
ReplyDeleteI got a little bit sick of Gorillaz too :P I still am, really. I listened to them so much in middle school that I need to take a break. I'm actually taking a break with most of my musical artists I like now. I need to find new bands to listen to xD
Delete