14 May 2012

A Failed Adventure in Vlogging

Remember when I blogged briefly about those people my friends and I met on Omegle? Welp, I wrote a song on Saturday about all of the strange and exciting feelings that come along with actually meeting someone cool on the internet.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a good singer, and this is really off key and terrible, but Lizzie really wants me to upload it, so upload it I shall. Also, you guys finally get to hear what I sound like! (For those of you who don't know me in real life). I am curious if it meets your expectations!

Also, the video quality is crap, but I had to use my semi-broken camera for the job, because I don't know if the library is still loaning out cameras this late in the school year...


I just rewatched the video, and HOLY CRAP THERE IS A LOT OF GREEN IN MY ROOM. Green shirt on me, green wall behind me, green bedspread next to me. Just... geez. I need to get control of myself, and green isn't even my favorite color! :o

Note to the people I wrote this about: Is this creepy? I don't know, because quite frankly if someone I hardly knew wrote a song about me, I would be flattered. But then again, I am a questionable individual. 

Another thing! As I mentioned, I wrote this song rather than doing my homework, and guess what?! I recorded it instead of doing homework too! Gosh, you guys should be grateful I am such a dedicated b/vlogger. Yeesh. 

Lyrics:
-I made fun of the decor in your house because I didn't think you could hear my voice at all.
-Chatting with a web cam is something really new to me.
-Subtleties and inquiries about everything that's happening in my life.
-How is it possible I have so much in common with you?
(Chorus)
-I don't even know your names
-But now I just can't move on.
-You didn't try to show me your dick and that's a quality that sticks
-whenever I'm looking for a friend


18 comments:

  1. THIS WAS AMAZING! By the way, I have your song stuck in mi cabesa ahora. There is some spanglish for you. Anyway, I am so glad that you decided to not do homework and do this, because I am really happy now. I think that the fact that your video includes a plethora of GREEN is fantastic. But I'm sorry Honey. Green is not a creative color! :D Thank you so much for up loading this video!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it's stuck in your head?! I feel so fly ahora mismo. There's my Spanglish for you ;D

      ALSO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT GREEN OMG. That literally made me LMFAO. Like, I don't even have a butt right now, it's gone. Poof! You'll have to cover the medical expenses later, but no matter... ;)

      Anywho, I'm really glad you liked it :D

      Delete
    2. I would be happy to cover your medical expenses Hannah! But I'm glad that I can afford to give you the giggles, friend. I'll see you tomorrow. :D

      Delete
  2. Amazing!!!! I think maybe I should upload me singing the darren criss song on my blog!! ^^^ also lizzie your comment made me laugh green is not a creative color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT WAS GREAT :DDDDDDDD
    -matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D
      I appreciate your liberal use of smiley faces!

      Delete
  4. *Spasms* OH GOD THAT'S US! I'm telling Sean about this. I've never had someone write a song about me or my house or my friend. Also, I like your singing voice and your ukelele skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting and also the compliments! I'm glad you like it, and I hope Sean does too! :D
      Note: at the time I wrote this song, I still didn't know either of your names, hence the chorus ;)

      Delete
    2. This is Sean! i think it was totally fantastic! keep up on the good work! i'm entirely flattered that you wrote a song about us!

      Delete
    3. Thanks!! I'm glad you like it :D

      Delete
  5. HANNAH! YOU WONDERFULLY AMAZING PERSON! YOUR VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jos you beautiful creature <3 Thanks so much, you literally put a big 'ol smile right on my face <><>

      Delete
  6. also i'd like to point out that you're super gorgeous ;D
    -matt again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Matt, you're making me blush!! ;) Thank you so much, that means a lot more than I think you know :)

      Delete
  7. No problem :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should become a professional vlogger. Or when you don't feel like typing you can make a vlog post and put it on your blog.
    That would be fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that idea! I don't know if I'd want to become more professional with my vlogging, but I do think it's a lot of fun :) Don't you want to vlog too? We should totally make a video together sometime. It would be fabulous, in my opinion >:)

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.