A couple nights ago around 10:30 I was sitting in my bed relaxing after a long day, and emailing one of my friends. After a few minutes my phone started buzzing, creating a racket by vibrating my nightstand and lighting up red, altering me of the incoming message. I wearily picked up my phone and opened it up, ready to send a brusque message to the whoever bothered me. But once I saw who it was from, I nearly dropped my phone. The message was from a boy who I had had a crush on in middle school, but I had not been talking to him as much recently. I was a little disconcerted, and what made me even more confused was that it was a picture message.
I closed my eyes tight and clicked the 'okay' button so I could read the text. In little black letters across my screen were the words "Where does the probe come out?".
Where Does The Probe Come Out?
This is what I get for having a cell phone with texting enabled. I had absolutely no idea why my former crush was sending me text messages about probing, and I sat there with my mouth gaping open. My eyes popped out of my head and I threw my phone down on my bed. I was utterly and totally confused. Then I saw that the picture was of our Biology lab about frog anatomy, and the probe was sticking out of one of the frog's body parts. Nervously, I sent him a text message telling him that no, I do not know where the probe comes out, and I am sorry that I couldn't be of assistance. After that I just sat in my bed for a minute, trying to pretend like that didn't traumatize me. I suppose at this point it'd be helpful to clue you all in on the fact that I am utterly afraid that if there is ever an alien apocalypse an anal probe will be used on me. Sorry if that was TMI, but I feel like it is an important part of this story.
Soon afterwords I turned off my phone and went to bed. I am still working to forget about that night, but so far that hasn't really been able to happen. I need closure on this, but I have no idea what to do. Any advice?
I closed my eyes tight and clicked the 'okay' button so I could read the text. In little black letters across my screen were the words "Where does the probe come out?".
Where Does The Probe Come Out?
This is what I get for having a cell phone with texting enabled. I had absolutely no idea why my former crush was sending me text messages about probing, and I sat there with my mouth gaping open. My eyes popped out of my head and I threw my phone down on my bed. I was utterly and totally confused. Then I saw that the picture was of our Biology lab about frog anatomy, and the probe was sticking out of one of the frog's body parts. Nervously, I sent him a text message telling him that no, I do not know where the probe comes out, and I am sorry that I couldn't be of assistance. After that I just sat in my bed for a minute, trying to pretend like that didn't traumatize me. I suppose at this point it'd be helpful to clue you all in on the fact that I am utterly afraid that if there is ever an alien apocalypse an anal probe will be used on me. Sorry if that was TMI, but I feel like it is an important part of this story.
Soon afterwords I turned off my phone and went to bed. I am still working to forget about that night, but so far that hasn't really been able to happen. I need closure on this, but I have no idea what to do. Any advice?
A Complete Transcription of Me After Reading This:
ReplyDeletehe.
hehe.
hehehehehe.
HEHEHEHE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LFSAKDGHJ;BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON!
I'M LAUGHING AT HANNAH'S PAIN!
WHO AM I KIDDING?
THIS STUFF'S HILARIOUS!
/end transcript
Why did I put this here? Who knows. Does it matter why? No. No it does not.
Josalyn, I love you so much, that comment made me laugh so hard :D
DeleteYou aren't a horrible person for laughing at my pain. It's totally okay in this situation ;) Also, I'm glad you think this stuff is hilarious >;]