02 May 2012

Welcome, Friends

Welcome to The Dark Carnival >:)

As you can see, this blog has been majorly revamped. All in honor of one special girl who made a request and now it is her birthday, and this is part of her gift. That lucky duck.

I hope that this will foreshadow some hella sweet times to be had in the future between my friend and I, in regards to Carnivals of the Dark persuasion.

HaPpY bIrThDaY, jOsAlYn! :o)

P.S.- We couldn't possibly call this a Dark Carnival without a little ICP all up in our grills:






10 comments:

  1. HANNAH! THIS IS THE BEST GIFT EVAR! I JUST... ALS;KDFGHJAOUVADFJLGOU YOU'RE THE GREATEST! :oD

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for calling me the greatest! :)
      It makes me feel really special. I am so happy that you like your gift!
      p.s.- there are more gifts in your future >:] harharhar

      Delete
    2. I am somewhat scared... What devious plan have you come up with this time?

      Delete
    3. Is this anonymous commenter matt? I want to make sure I address the correct individual. Or did you just forget to HoNk!, Jos?

      Delete
    4. I did not honk because I considered it "our little conversation" in the middle of your blog, where anyone can access it... I won't forget next time, though!

      HoNk!

      Delete
    5. Oops, I suppose it is in our own little conversation! I just felt compelled to ask because of my mistake earlier on my other post u3u

      In regards to your other question: I have many plans, great and small, and you'll just have to wait and see like everyone else what I have in store >:]

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.