Remember my cork board? Most unfortunately, it has become extremely cluttered over the past couple of months. I've been planning on cleaning it up for awhile now, but it's hard to commit to it. Especially because I don't want to have to decide what stays and what goes. As I tore through the many layers of memories on my cork board last night, I found stuff that dates all the way back to 2006. Most of the stuff from elementary school had to go. Actually, most of the stuff had to go, to make room for art that my friend Josalyn has given me. There is also some art of my own, and pictures of my family, etc.
Geez, you guys need to step it up. As it stands right now, my cork board is about 50% Josalyn and Lizzie. I think it would be lots of fun if you, all of my blog readers, made me nice things that I could hang on my board! Yes, this is me being greedy, but as the author of this blog I don't care about being greedy on here. I just realized it might be awkward if no one makes me anything... so you can be the game changer! Hand me stuff in real life, or you can always email me at: infinitelypiblog@yahoo.com
I just made this email this morning, and it is specifically for my blog. Send anything you want here :D
What now! I take up FIFTEY PRECENT OF THE CORK BOARD! BEAT THAT!
ReplyDeleteHoNk!
You're really giving everyone a run for their money!!! :D
Delete