Hannah Is the Champion adapted from Queen's We are the Champions
Hannah is the champion, my friends,
And she'll keep on reading... 'till the end
BUM BUM BUM
Hannah is the champion, Hannah is the champion!
No time for school work because Homestuck just updated
A-a-AGAIINNNNN.
I didn't finish the rest of the verses. Maybe it's a good thing I'm not a song writer. Anyhow, I am feeling really pretty good right now. While I was in the midst of reading act five, I got into the habit of taking screenshots of Gamzee looking creepy in the background. And eventually that metamorphosed into me taking screenshots of Gamzee looking creepy in the foreground. Here are some of my highlights...
What's he thinking of? I'm not sure.

This sort of frightened me...
This is by far the best. EVER. So much emotion.
Anyway, I don't own any of these images, Homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie, so on and so forth. There were so many more I wanted to post but then I became afraid that it might result in some weird copyright infringement. So, you get these three, and no more. Unless you know me in real life, in which case, just ask me to show you them at school monday!


HANNAH...
ReplyDeleteI have so many Gamzee pictures.
I HAVE ENTIRE FOLDER DEDICATED TO HIM.
You should contribute all of your photos to it.
ALL OF THEM.
honk.
I would be so delighted to contribute my photos to your Gamzee folder. I think I know what we'll be doing in Economics on Monday >:D Or, I could just send you the photos. Whichever one.
DeleteWwell, wwe need something to do in Economics, so that should be good!
ReplyDeleteHoNK!
I think that since you wrote this song, you are indeed the champion of so many things. Just so you know, your song is now in my screen shots folder!
ReplyDelete