08 April 2012

The Duggar Family Has Done It Again

Last night, I was on youtube, and some of the videos that were "suggested" for me were videos of the TLC show '19 Kids and Counting'. Having seen the show a few times before on television, I clicked on one, not thinking much of it. More than three hours later, I had watched more than three episodes of the show, including the 90 minute special where the oldest son's wife has her first child. Then it just kept getting worse from there.

My friend joined in on the madness too, and we watched the Duggar's adventures until approximately 2:30 in the morning. All I have to say about this experience is that I learned that the Duggar's are crazy. I honestly can't understand why they don't stop having children. I know that they love all of their kids, but after the high-risk birth of her nineteenth child, and the miscarriage of her 20th, I can't help but feel that her body is trying to tell her "No, stop it!". I suppose another thing I learned is that there are a wide variety of Michelle Duggar parodies circulating throughout cyberspace. Some of them were hilarious. Others, just weird. Lizzie, who also wrote a post about the Duggars, requested I create a visual aid for this post. Here goes nothing...


In all honesty I didn't want to post this picture. I guess it's my fault for showing it to Lizzie in the first place. Or maybe it's my fault for drawing it to begin with. Hm... Oh! As a side note, I am extremely pleased to be able to use the post tag 'poor reality television show choices' again. It's been too long, really it has. 

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I have been checking your blog every 10 minutes since 7 to see if you had updated! I really liked this one, it made me laugh pretty hard :)

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.