19 April 2012

Unst. Unst. Unst.

Today was my friend Amber's birthday. Me and two other friends of mine planned a little... surprise party for her. Since we had YET ANOTHER late start at school this week, we thought that it would be a great opportunity to throw Amber a little par-tay. Last night we baked her some cupcakes, and wrapped up her presents in preparation for today.

This morning ended up being a magical experience for everyone involved, and the cupcakes were numerous in quantity and explosive in flavor. Amber, being the cutie patootie she is, had a great time. At least, I hope she did! Otherwise she's just a really good actress. So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <3 (See this? It doubles as a heart AND a party hat. 2X BEST FRIEND LOVE COMBO)

In other news, this morning my friend Lia told me she wanted to be mentioned in a blog post. Unfortunately her name isn't different colored because I don't have a website to link her to, because I don't know any of her tumblr url's. Wait... Lia. There we go. Now her name is colored.

I hope you all had a wonderful, magical, wonderful, fabulous, exciting, flamboyant, colorful, exuberant day.

Oops, I just realized I had typed 'wonderful' into that list twice. There. Fixed.

Side note to Amber: I hope you read this, chickidee! How's it feel to finally be one of the cool kids? >:D (aka, 15 year olds)

1 comment:

  1. It feels great to be 15! and I enjoyed everything you guys did for me, I love you so freakin much!!!1

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.