Yes. Yes. Yes.
I had to save my money for such a long time, that when they finally came in the mail, I almost couldn't believe it! I don't really want to mention how much they cost, since I am literally broke now (I need a job ;u;), but they are well worth the money.
In other unrelated news a couple of days ago I was looking through my room and I found some Guatemalan Wishing Dolls my Spanish teacher bought for me back in seventh grade. I can't really remember why she gave them to me, but when she came back from a trip to a Cinco de Mayo fair in Texas, she presented them to me. I think the reason I got them may partially be because I had what I like to call a "moment" in front of her, where I had a terrible day and I ended up crying in front of my whole Spanish class. It's a long story, I was an emotional preteen, 'nuff said.
Anyway, I had forgotten about them completely, and when I found them I got excited. Basically what the Guatemalan Wishing dolls are, are extremely tiny little dolls that you make wishes with, and then put them under your pillow while you sleep, and when you wake up, your wish will come true that day. I tried it once, but I ended up losing the doll in my bed, so I am now one short in my collection. They were sitting in a little box on my shelf when I found them. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
Here are two out of the about ten that I still have. They are extremely small, and it was hard to get good pictures of them. My favorite aspect of the little wishing dolls is that they all have different outfits, and some even have little hair made out of tiny little rocks glued to their heads. I am thinking I might make myself some this summer :D
P.S.- Happy Belated 4/13!! >:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.