As you can see, I spent about half of my time online. What is most concerning is how little of the pie is devoted to the time I spent bathing. All in all, I suppose this is a strong representation of why I shouldn't be allowed to have such extended periods of free time, because I never get anything done. How does my Spring Break compare to yours? (Lizzie, don't even answer that question, because I know yours was awesome ;]).

I won't compare your spring break to mine, that would be unfair I know. But I enjoyed your pie chart. If it makes you feel better, the amount of time I spent in the water gave me perpetually pruned skin in PR.
ReplyDeleteonly 40% homestuck I bet your lying!
ReplyDeleteBoatload
40% dedicated to Homestuck, and you say you squandered it? That's the best way to spend extended amounts of time with which you have m=nothing better to do! :D
ReplyDeleteHoNk!