That's the shirt hole. How bad is it?
27 April 2012
A Legacy: My Favorite Shirt
I have a shirt that I have had since I was in approximately fourth grade. It's comfy and green, and I wear it as a pajama shirt. There are various bleach stains on it, and now there is a huge hole in the armpit. I know that at some point I am going to have to throw it away, but I can't bring myself to do it. Remember my other legacy, of my favorite pen? Even though it ran out of ink, I never threw it away. I am starting to think that I won't throw my shirt away, and just keep it. Perhaps I could hang it up on my wall to honor its memory.
Labels:
legacy,
memorandum,
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.