So instead of writing an actual post today I'm going to pull another one of my lazy stunts and just post an unfinished draft I found. This one I wrote like five months ago and I don't really know what inspired me to come up with it. Without further ado...
Some days, I feel like being spontaneously creative. I don't know what I want to do, but I know that I need to release my inner artist (pretend like I pronounced it 'arteeest'). Anyway, I'm having one of those days today, so here we are. I have decided that I will just write about my day, since I don't know what other outlet I can release my spunkiness into... mrgrmsmsmsgrm.
6:00 AM- wake up before alarm, worry if alarm will go off or not. Fall back asleep.
6:30 AM- Alarm does go off. Trudge out of bed, let my dog outdoors to go to the bathroom.
6:35 AM- start boiling water for tea. Go back to room to get dressed. Luckily, I chose my outfit the night before, so I feel accomplished that I have one less hurdle to jump.
6:40 AM- let dog inside. I forgot I was boiling water, and rush over to the stove and take the pot off the heat. Take a painstakingly long time to decide between strawberry and blueberry flavored tea. I choose blueberry.
6:50 AM- finish getting ready, pull shoes out of closet, dust old mud off the soles.
7:00 AM- Think I was ready by now? No. I wasn't. I spent another fifteen minutes dawdling around finishing my tea and petting my lovely dog.
7:15 AM- Finally leave my home. The car ride is uneventful
Wow. That was stupid. I wonder why I used to be so obsessed with my dog and also tea. By the way, the strawberry tea was nasty, that is why I chose blueberry. Interesting how I remember that, but not why I titled this post "Meow". I have no explanation whatsoever.
This one made me smile. :)
ReplyDelete