01 April 2012

Glimpses from a Friday Afternoon

Friday was sort of not fun. I had a Biology quiz that I didn't actually study that hard for, and I'm pretty sure I failed it. This fun interaction took place shortly after I finished the quiz.

Setting: Biology Lab, lab table two. I take a seat next to my friend.


Me: I think I just failed that quiz.
Friend: Yeah, me too. 
Me: God, sometimes I hate Biology so much I just want it to die! (slams table with fist to prove point. Knocks over a container of plant leaves.)
Friend: Uh... are you going to clean that up?
Me: (crosses arms across chest) No. 
*Five minute intermission where nothing exciting happens*
Biology Teacher: (walks over to lab table two, examines leaves strewn on table.) Gosh, the kids in the period before you guys are so lazy. I'll clean up their mess.
Me: Uhmmm... (looks at friend, not sure what to say).
Biology teahcer: (picks up leaves, throws them away.)
Friend: aren't you going to tell him it was you?
Me: Not today... not today. 


Yeah, I feel sort of bad about this, but I feel like some things need to be left unsaid in this situation.


The following period my Economics teacher saw I had Homestuck pulled up on my computer and got all on my case about it (Okay, not really, he just was all, "What is THAT?"). Then I went to math, where my teacher noticed that I had written "Math Is Stupid" along the top of my paper the day before, and acted insulted by it. So many awkward interactions, so little time. Luckily I'm on Spring break right now, so I'll be able to blog everyday! Loljk I'm really going to be catching up on Homestuck. See you soon, my lovely readers!

P.S.- Happy April Fool's Day!

1 comment:

  1. "Not today....Not today" --I think that this is my favorite part of this blog post!
    If Mr.E had been Nerimon (http://www.youtube.com/user/nerimon?ob=4) in this scenario...I bet my life that you would have confessed...

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.