26 April 2012

Houston We Have a Problem

I realized that my blog title is a reference to math. This is extremely disturbing. I wrote a poem to express my feelings. I am not good at rhyming so it isn't a very good poem. 

Houston We Have a Problem
It was about a week or so ago
from today,
I discovered I have a problem
that is making my conscious  pay. 
My blog so sweetly titled
“Infinitely Pi”
is a strikingly clear math reference,
that is making me want to cry.
we all know that I hate math
I make
my stance clear
that is why this blog title
makes me cringe and jeer. 
It is hard to say why I
named my
blog as I did. 
It all seemed so clever,
Now it has occurred to me that it’s quite stupid.
I wrack my brain for 
better names
yet none come to mind except for
“Hannah’s Bodacious Dance Party” and
“Anti-math movement corps”
Now this poem is losing
its rhythm 
Please oh please give me name ideas
to offer me emotional freedom. 


-Welp, that's it. I wrote it in like five minutes this morning. 


4 comments:

  1. How about "Dark Carnival" or "Juggalos Unite?"

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are both really, really good ideas. I will consider them wholeheartedly. I can't decide which I like more!! I think for one day next week I should change the heading on my blog to one of those! Maybe I'll make a pole... :D
      Which one do you prefer?

      Delete
    2. I kind of like Dark Carnival..!

      Delete
    3. I think that's the winner then! Hm... I'll start planning for this extravagant event. >:]

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.