28 April 2012

Saturday Was Productive *UPDATED*

Today was a busy day for me. Okay, not actually that busy, but I am going to pretend like I lead an exciting life to keep up this shotty façade that I am an interesting person.

This afternoon my friend Lizzie came over, and we made art stuffs. To be frank, I haven't tried to draw anything in over a year, so it was quite interesting. It all started because we were online and found a Homestuck Ship Generator and we went a little bit overboard. We kept hitting the "Ship 'em" button until we got ones we deemed funny enough. I think my personal favorite was Lil' Cal <3 Serenity.

This is the final product, and this is also why I don't draw things... ever. This is also my new OTP.

As you can see, they are in a relationship because there is a heart in between them. There is no other verification necessary, really. Another interesting one that I drew was Wayward Vagabond <3 Serenity (I don't know why but I just really like shipping people with fireflies, okay?)

Another heart. This is nothing if not an exact representation of TRUE LOVE.

So, uhm, yeah. That's how I spent my day. I am pretty sure I'm never going to draw anything ever again. But I felt like it was my duty as a blogger to keep all of you updated about my daily life, and update I shall. 

*UPDATE*
Lizzie posted about this too! I stole some of the other pictures off her blog, and I thought it'd be great to share them on here too (I'm assuming you're okay with this, Lizzie? If not, just let me know).

Here is more of Wayward Vagabond <3 Serenity. Also, Lizzie created her own character... A certain Wayward vagabond Sprite. It's simply magnificent. 

I couldn't help but add this one once I saw she had it on her blog. Just guess what this picture is about... I dare you! >:]




2 comments:

  1. ... Even I am unwilling to attempt at guessing what that picture is. I see Sollux, but who is the humanoid next to him?

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on guessing Sollux! You are correct. The other person. Well...that is Dave wearing an alligator hat.

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.