Remember that post I wrote earlier today that was slightly passive aggressive in nature?
I am going to add context now.
It all started yesterday afternoon while I was hanging out with my friend Amber and a few others at her birthday bash. Like the cool kids we are, we partied it up at a hotel. Our room- nay, our suite, was situated on the sixth and uppermost floor of the hotel. Just outside of our room was the balcony, and it wrapped around the entire hotel building, so we could walk all the way around if we so desired (which, as it would turn out, we so desired).
While we were relaxing out on the concrete balcony, looking out at the beautiful world around us, Amber made a very interesting exclamation:
"That pan asian restaurant looks really sketch."
Now, for those of you who don't know what 'sketch' means, here is a simple explanation:
I am going to add context now.
It all started yesterday afternoon while I was hanging out with my friend Amber and a few others at her birthday bash. Like the cool kids we are, we partied it up at a hotel. Our room- nay, our suite, was situated on the sixth and uppermost floor of the hotel. Just outside of our room was the balcony, and it wrapped around the entire hotel building, so we could walk all the way around if we so desired (which, as it would turn out, we so desired).
While we were relaxing out on the concrete balcony, looking out at the beautiful world around us, Amber made a very interesting exclamation:
"That pan asian restaurant looks really sketch."
Now, for those of you who don't know what 'sketch' means, here is a simple explanation:
Sketch: adjective
-mysterious, sketchy, questionable in nature.
Ex: That man wearing aviators and a trench coat is very sketch.
This comment about the restaurant was extremely, almost unbelievably accurate. Just look at these pictures and tell me that this restaurant does not look sketch.
Yes, sketch indeed.
So sketch. I think the reason it looked so sketch to us is primarily because we had a fabulous view of the roof of the restaurant, which looked a little creepy. Maybe it's just me, but for once in my life, I don't think it's just me.
Another interesting event that transpired at this party was we wandered around the same balcony as before, but we went all the way around the building. Since we had previously gone swimming, we were all wearing our swim garb/bras/actual clothing (we all had some varying clothing choices). Everything was going swimmingly, our rendition of 'Beez in the Trap' being belted to the high heavens, when quite unexpectedly, we passed by a window. Not just any window. A floor to ceiling window that was spread about three window spans wide. Inside the window was a bunch of adults sitting in a dining hall. We proceeded to flip the heck out and we all skipped town. And by skipped town I mean we shrieked and ran away as fast as we could, then snuck back over to the windows and ran like maniacs in front of them again. I am quite positive we seemed absolutely sketch to the people sitting in the dining hall.
All in all, it was a great party, and I wish I could write more about it, but I feel I have covered the highlights quite nicely.
Also, this whole time I've been writing this post, I've been listening to this song. I've never posted a song from youtube onto my blog before, but I think if you click on the image it'll play the song? Enjoy :)
I just really like The Vaccines okay? </3
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.