16 April 2012

Here We Go Again

I feel like I haven't legitimately posted in quite some time. Tonight I thought I would express via pie chart (YESSSS) why I haven't been stirring up more posts for you all. The internet is the problem here. It's too addicting, and I'm caught under its spell.

Sorry for the sloppy screenshot. I don't really feel like redoing it.

Anywho, this is the reason I haven't been blogging. At all. It's also the reason why I don't have my closing argument prepared for a debate I have to take part in, in Economics tomorrow. I plan on winging it. I'm sure I'll have some delightfully cringe-worthy story to share with you all about it soon enough. 

EDIT: My team and I actually ended up winning the debate. While the experience was cringe-worthy in more than one aspect, I never really got around to posting about it. I'm sure if I tried to now, it'd be really irrelevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.