22 March 2012

Top 40

Enjoy, dear readers. It was much easier to come up with this list than my Bottom 40. I tried to make this extra special since my previous Bottom 40 was so whiney.

Top 40 for March

1. Hot cocoa
2. The internet
3. Blogging
4. Throwing my head back while I laugh
5. Sleeping in (I think that's made every top 40 thus far)
6. Sparkly toothbrushes
7. Honey flavored cough drops
8. Poetry
9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians
10. Dreams where I speak in spanish
11. My dog
12. My ukulele
13. This ukulele
14. Pine trees
15. Bearenstein bears books
16. Huggly
17. The Chronicles of Narnia
18. Answering 5 test questions in a row without thinking my answer is incorrect
19. Emailing
20. Reading stories I wrote a long time ago
21. My turtle shaped flash drive
22. Casual Jamming
23. Capitalizing words even if they're not proper nouns
24. Reading quotes
25. Finger painting
26. Gorillaz Converse
27. My friends
28. The color azure
29. Remembering something funny in the middle of class and laughing internally
30. Parrots
31. Fred Weasley
32. Scrap booking
33. Puffy stickers
34. Feeling well-rested
35. Funny stories
36. Accomplishing many small tasks and feeling like I've conquered the world
37. Winking emoticons ;)
38. Canoeing
39. Spelling 'canoeing' correctly on my first try
40. Having my writing published



4 comments:

  1. :D This is great! We enjoy a lot of the same things! I especially love that the ukelele I showed you made it onto this list!

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why isn't the harry potter books in this list?????

    Boatload

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeesh, no need to get angry! See here: http://infinitelypi.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-top-40-take-two.html

      Delete
  3. Yeah I figured that out after I commented on this! :)

    Boatload

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.