26 March 2012

Snapshot of a Blogger's World

I have a wall in my room that I have partially covered with memories. Pictures, artwork, most anything is hung up that makes me feel all happy inside. Here's a snapshot of just one corner of my world.

(If you want to see it bigger, click the image)

This is: picture of me as a child, unfinished bracelet, cutout from a collection of art stamps, Homestuck quote, Finantula the business man tarantula, and part of the lyrics to "On Melancholy Hill", which I have randomly stuck throughout the wall. 

6 comments:

  1. Best wall EVER! I need a cork board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D :D :D :D :D I like your collection of things on your bookshelf

      Delete
  2. I love this! I wish I had a cool wall covered in fun things! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D At least you have your gum wrapper collection ;)

      Delete
  3. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A CORK BOARD!!! ;n;
    But that's seriously really cute, and amazing. :) N'aawww, little yuuu~ :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And if you want a cork board, you can buy them pretty cheap at Hobby Lobby.

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.