06 March 2012

Day One/Two

Yesterday I started the 21 Days Challenge, and guess how many times I complained?

20.

I think it's a good thing I'm doing this challenge. I was actually able to get through most of the day without complaining too much, until around 3 pm. My Economics teacher threw a major curveball at me. I won't go into much detail because I don't want to complain any more about it, but it's pretty bad. So as I walked out of school yesterday, I threw down about 10 major complaints in a row to my friend Josalyn.

As for today, I have already complained six times, and it's not even 8 am! Things are not looking up... :/

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't blame you for complaining about Economics. It's a pretty horrible class. We could have a complaining party, but that kind of defeats the purpose of the 21 day challenge...

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.