21 March 2012

Bottom 40

I've been posting a top and bottom 40 for three consecutive months now, so I figured I should just keep on going :)

Bottom 40 for March
1. Worms
2.Centipedes
3.Anything that moves without legs or too many legs
4.Not waking up when I'm having a nightmare
5. Typing without looking and thinking I'm really cool until I look down and all the words are spelled incorrectly
6. Liars
7. Not being able to draw for the life of me
8.Saying a joke and no one laughs
9. Allergies
10. Waking up before my alarm
11. Having people talk about me to my face
12. Back pain
13. Kids who don't like me for no particular reason
14. When someone I don't like says something funny and I am torn between laughing and hating them for actually saying something humorous
15. When someone I don't know really well texts me "hey".
16. Insomnia
17. When a person says, "I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT I WATCHED THE DOCUMENTARY."
18. Not having enough time for bracelet making
19. Procrastinating
20. Running out of blog ideas
21. Feeling like every contribution I can make will be insignificant
22. Poorly written fan-fiction
23. Jealousy
24. Not being as artistic as I want to be
25. The feeling that I complain too much
26. Friends moving away
27. Drinking expired milk on accident
28. The days where I feel like everyone secretly hates me
29. Geometry (I think I've mentioned this before...)
30. Walking around without realizing my pants zipper is down
31. Unwanted commentary on my life from people who annoy me
32. Wondering if people don't want to read my top/bottom 40
33. Making multiple mistakes while writing in pen
34. Kids who tell me they're so quirky for doing things that are, in fact, not very unique at all
35. Ugg boots
36. Getting side-tracked
37. Not finishing poems I've part way written
38. Pretending to know what I'm doing
39. Foods Class
40. Making people sad

Sorry if this was depressing. Maybe this picture will make you feel better.

Don't deny his sexy smirk.

Why thank you, that did make me feel better. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you with the Ugg boots. I mean I don't mind them but they are way too... overused? I don't prefer them they're too big and rectangular and I like boots that a bit more skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend, I'm sorry that friends moving away is in your bottom 40 list. It is also in mine. But that sexy smirk dude made it all better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaahahaha loved this!!!! 17. When a person says, "I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT I WATCHED THE DOCUMENTARY." that made laugh really hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahaahahahaahaHSHAHAAHAHAHAHAH-haahaha-ahahahaha-haha-ha

    boatload

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.