07 March 2012

...

As an unrelated side note to the 21 Days challenge, I decided to post about a little somethin' somethin' else today...

I've been spending the past few weeks thinking about all the really popular blogs I know of, and I have been trying to figure out how they become so popular. How do they appeal to so many people in the blogosphere?

After much careful thought, I've come to the conclusion that they all are not afraid to talk about their personal lives. Whether it's what they did last weekend or some sort of crazy run in with the cops, they write about it, and people respond in turn. I've been trying to think of ways to spice up my blog with more personal stories, but you see, my life is quite boring. I have nothing exciting to share with you all.

What if I made up adventures? That would not be genuine, and then even more people would probably stop reading my blog. So, here's the real question: should I be more personal on my blog? Do I stray from silly stories and dramatic poetry?

What do y'all think?

2 comments:

  1. I think that you are definitely underestimating you life. It's quite interesting! You could write about baton, school, being someone's "girl".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like all of those ideas, and I think I will write about each one! Thanks for the support, Liz <3

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.