24 March 2012

Snapshots from a Saturday Afternoon

So, as mentioned before, I like gnomes... a lot. I also like photography. I tried to fuse the two of those things together today. Generally I only take pictures in natural light; it's my aesthetic, if you will. All of these pictures have been taken in a room with artificial lighting, which I am going to blame the blurriness of the photos on ;)

This one I imagine going "Hee hee, a-hoo hoo!"

This one I saved on my desktop as "huuuuh?"

Creepy staring gnome. 

Stand tall, little one, for one day you will be great too! (This is the blurriest one :P)

Please give constructive criticism or feedback! Also, if you use these photos, please ask me first :) I know gnomes are cool, but c'mon, let's not plagiarize. 

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! :D They're good quality, and they're gnomes! That's almost too much awesome in one post for me to handle! ;)

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of these were blurry! :) Great pics my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the creepy staring gnome...

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.