27 March 2012

As you probably know, I pride myself on knowing how to play a little somethin' somethin' on the ukulele. It doesn't matter that my skills are, how you might say, below par. Recently, though I've come across a slight issue. I'm running out of ideas of songs to learn how to play. I've left it up to you, the reader, to give me suggestions, because I'm all out of good ideas. Is this lazy? Yes. Is it a little selfish? Also yes. But I want to hear what you guys think! So, comment away!

4 comments:

  1. If you are running out of songs to play, maybe you should switch to guitar or piano or french horn ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy... I like it >:D Maybe I should return to the good ol' piano. My chops'll be pretty rusty, but I could give it a go :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. threw on the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Boatload!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you play the piano with your mouth? >:*
    Hey!
    Happy BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.