Last night, I started reading something. It's called Homestuck, and it's magical. A friend of mine has been trying to get me to read for awhile now, but I always came up with excuses not to. "I'm too busy" and "I have too much homework" were my top excuses. Now I can't believe that I had held off this long. At the beginning of it I thought it was a little bit boring, but about 20 minutes in, I couldn't stop myself. It's almost addicting, really. I always want to find out what's going to happen next.
For those of you who don't know, Homestuck is like a web comic. I'm not entirely sure how else to explain it. If you want more info, just ask my friend and fellow blogger Callie about it. She is a really big Homestuck fan, and I'm sure she could supply a better explanation than I am.
YESSSSSS!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU STARTED READING!!! HOMESTUCK IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!
ReplyDeleteHoNk!
:D I wrote this post mostly for you :)
ReplyDelete:D You're the best!
Delete