04 February 2012

Bottom 40 Take Two

Remember way back when I made a list of my top and bottom 40? Well, it's coming back... with a vengeance! Here is my most recent bottom 40 that I've compiled. Have I changed? (To read the original, go here.)

My Bottom 40 Take Two

1. Trying to complete an Economics test in 35 minutes.
2. Papercuts
3. Squeezing too much lotion out of the bottle
4. Dry Skin
5. Accidentally muting the television, and when I try to fix it I change the channel.
6. Not finishing something
7. Quadrilaterals
8. Triangles
9. Pentadecagons (15 sided figure)
10. The word 'betwixt'.
11. The number 11.
12. Paying for things with change
13. When people pick at scabs
14.When I haven't played piano for awhile and when I play again my hands are on fire.
15. Forgetting to blog
16. Showering before 7 a.m.
17. Moving my hands animatedly while talking and accidentally whacking myself in the face
18. Stupid mistakes
19. Writer's block
20. Losing count
21. When my back is sore
22. Jersey Shore (I've only watched it like 5 times, but I can't take any more of it)
23. Not knowing when the Gorillaz converse will be released
24. Having trouble thinking of 40 things
25. Not being able to trill R's.
26. When I persistently try to prove someone wrong only to find out they were correct the whole time.
27. People who type by picking out the letters with their pointer fingers
28. Not finishing books
29. Black Eyes
30. Snapping hair bands in my eyes (I did this last week when both of my eyes were open. IT BURNED).
31. My alarm clock
32. People who insult others with homosexual slurs
33. Forgetting to wear earrings for weeks on end.
34. Sharing a poem I wrote with friends, and none of them like it.
35. When I am cozy in bed and all of a sudden I have to go to the bathroom really badly.
36. Sore throats
37. Taking mucinex and having to guzzle water all day because of how dry it makes my mouth.
38. Forgetting what I need to do as I'm walking somewhere to do it (Ex: walking to fridge to grab a yogurt, but once I open the fridge I can't remember what I wanted).
39. People who think they're superior
40. Endings

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.