05 February 2012

Winter Break is Cray-Cray

Howdy y'all! I was going through my unpublished posts today, and I found this. It's unfinished, but nonetheless... I hope you enjoy ;]




Awwww man.


...Awwww man.


Things have been really busy for me lately now that I am on Winter break.


And when I say busy, I mean not busy at all. More like lying around my house watching Project Runway reruns in my pajamas and eating Ramen Noodles and drinking tea.


Oh, wait, I do that anyway! The only difference is that right now my stress levels have plummeted into a dark, dark abyss.


The only thing of note I have done in the past week and a half is I went to a birthday party. Yep, a birthday party. My friend invited me a couple weeks ago, and I was excited about the event. I soon came to realize that would be the only social event I would be participating in the entire break. I was slightly sad about this, until I actually went to the party. And things went freaking crazy.


First when I arrived at the hotel where the chaperoned event was to take place,




Uh, yeah, I think it's probably a good thing I didn't finish this post...


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.