19 February 2012

Om Nom Nom



I was looking through more drafts today and I found this beauty. I think it's hilarious. What about all of you, my gorgeous readers?




It's currently eleven o'clock. I just stuck my gazillionth piece of candy in my mouth, and I have no freaking idea when I am going to fall asleep. Since it is Christmas, a lot of candy has come into my possession. This morning I promised myself I would be good, and not eat all of it. That idea went in the trash can sometime around 10 o'clock this morning.


Sometimes I wonder if eating all of this candy was a bad idea. In all honesty, it probably is a bad idea, and I will end up paying for it greatly in the near future. As of right now I am snuggled all warm in my bed, in what I like to call my cocoon of relaxation. While I realize literal cocoons are actually nasty, gooey messes, mine is a different story. Once I enter the cocoon of relaxation, I emerge feeling like a new person, much like a caterpillar feels after chilling in his cocoon for some time.


To paint a picture for you, I have blankets. Lots, and lots of blankets. And a quilt. There are also some pillows, obviously, of normal shape and size. If I position the blankets and pillows just so, it's like I'm wrapped up in my own little cocoon. I hate leaving the cocoon and my alarm gets much abuse from me when it tries to pry me from the comfort of the cocoon.


I will usually only relax in the cocoon at nighttime, but I have been known to incubate there for many hours late into the morning.


Ah, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.