29 February 2012

21 Days

I found an interesting youtube video a couple of days ago by the user Nerimon. In the video he described how he had a bracelet that he was going to wear for 21 days, and every time he complained he would have to switch the bracelet from one wrist to the other. It's supposed to help break the habit of constantly complaining, and I thought that was interesting because I know that I certainly do more than my fair share of complaining, by making you aware of how much you do it. I've decided I'm going to try this 21 day challenge in the coming weeks. I hope it'll work out! But before I can begin, I need to make a bracelet. What kind should I make? Alpha, normal or Kumihimo? Please leave a comment telling me which! :) (Note: I am directing this primarily at you, Jos, since you so willingly told me you read my blog. You had better comment >:) You can do it anonymously, because you don't want to be bothered with making account, but nonetheless...)

2 comments:

  1. Look at me, being anonymous! I'm so cool! :) That last comment wasn't there when I read this the first time... This challenge sounds really fun, and it would be interesting to see how many times I complained during those 21 days. I'm not sure what you should do for the bracelet... Sorry! :D

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Anonymous, I'm so pleased you commented! I know who you are, so it makes me excited. If you want to do the challenge with me, I think it'd be really cool! It's fine you don't know what to suggest for the bracelet, I'm probably just going to make an alpha. I can make you one too! I'll talk to you about it in Econ :)

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.