Lately I have been feeling like something was off, but I couldn't quite place my finger on it. Whenever I thought about my blog, I'd just stuff the idea back into a drawer in my mind, saying "Oh, can't think about that right now!" and carry on with my daily business as usual. Then I got to thinking about it, and I made my diagnosis. I have blogger anxiety.
Blogger Anxiety is a rare medical condition when a blogger gets six followers. At first she is elated that six people like her enough to follow her blog, but then thoughts start to pop into head, making her question if what she's writing is still any good.
"What if my followers won't like it if I post that?"
"What if they think that's not funny enough to post about?"
"What if everyone thinks I'm stupid and hates me and will unfollow my blog?"
These are just a few of the questions that a blogger with blogger anxiety will ask themselves. Eventually these questions and more will start to eat away at them, making them anxious and not want to post or even think about their blog.
There is only one known cure for blogger anxiety: ice cream. Lots of it.
Well, not worrying about other people's opinions helps too, but I like ice cream, so that's staying as the cure. C'mon, listen to me, I am a doctor you know.
Doctor, Doctor, give me the news.
I've got a bad case of the lovin' yousssss
**UPDATE**
Ah, so I was thinking about this post this morning and I thought about how there are so many blogs where there are hundreds of followers. And I thought to myself, "Geez, I'm a wimp". Oh well, I hope someday that I can have a million gazillion followers too, but for now, six followers is pretty great.

This is a really good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteSimple but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
A must read post! http://www.
thebestraspberryketone.com/
My website: raspberry ketone liquid drops