I have an interesting development that has taken place since yesterday...
I finally decided to plop myself down and finish 'Twilight'. My friend is agitated that I say I dislike the book because I never finished it. Even though I have tried to get through it on two separate occasions, I always get bored. I think I get to the part where they're sitting in a meadow, and Edward shows her his sparkly-ness, and then they go run through the forest.
Yesterday I finally managed to jump that hurdle. I am on chapter 15 as of this morning, and all I can say is that I think it's a little bit weird how Edward watches Bella sleep. I suppose it is a little bit romantic, and I do enjoy reading some of their playful banter, but only time will tell if I'll really be able to finish the book. Let's see...

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.