I have pen. It is my most favorite pen I have ever owned. In the history of my existence. I'm serious here, people. It is aesthetically pleasing, writes smoothly, and always garners compliments.
I acquired this wonder of a pen about 7 months ago, back in June of 2011. I was on a trip in Washington D.C. and while in a store (okay, a tourist trap of a gift shop) I found a Rosie the Riveter pen. It's gorgeous. It commands attention. I like to think of this pen I purchased as the highlight of my trip. Sure, the Lincoln Memorial was amazing to see, but do I get to take the Lincoln Memorial home with me? I think not!
The only thing about the pen that bothers me is that I do not know how I am going to manage once it runs out of ink. My normal ball point pens are boring and not fun to write with. After a careful examination of the pen, I do not see any way in which I can insert a new ink tube once the current one goes dry. Does anyone have any ideas?
The pen is also a fabulous reminder of all the fun times I had back in D.C. It was overall a great trip, but what I lovingly refer to as "The Great Cheesecake Incident of '11" occurred while on this trip. I won't go into details, because it is still a pretty painful topic for my friend who did the consuming of the cheesecake, so I leave you with that.
I will try to upload a picture of my gorgeous pen ASAP, but I don't know how soon that'll be.
I acquired this wonder of a pen about 7 months ago, back in June of 2011. I was on a trip in Washington D.C. and while in a store (okay, a tourist trap of a gift shop) I found a Rosie the Riveter pen. It's gorgeous. It commands attention. I like to think of this pen I purchased as the highlight of my trip. Sure, the Lincoln Memorial was amazing to see, but do I get to take the Lincoln Memorial home with me? I think not!
The only thing about the pen that bothers me is that I do not know how I am going to manage once it runs out of ink. My normal ball point pens are boring and not fun to write with. After a careful examination of the pen, I do not see any way in which I can insert a new ink tube once the current one goes dry. Does anyone have any ideas?
The pen is also a fabulous reminder of all the fun times I had back in D.C. It was overall a great trip, but what I lovingly refer to as "The Great Cheesecake Incident of '11" occurred while on this trip. I won't go into details, because it is still a pretty painful topic for my friend who did the consuming of the cheesecake, so I leave you with that.
I will try to upload a picture of my gorgeous pen ASAP, but I don't know how soon that'll be.

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.