This weekend I restrung my ukulele. It was a feeble attempt at best. I had never restrung an instrument before, and when my uke strings started to wear out, I figured, why not restring it? Unfortunately, my lack of experience was a major problem. The site I used said I could do it in approximately 20 minutes. After 58 minutes, I was finally done.
I haven't actually played my ukulele since Sunday when I restrung, because the new strings come out of tune very and I feel like there's no point in playing. I will update later with how this all works out...
Edit 8/20/12: Wow, never realized I didn't update y'all until just now. The restringing was a success!
I haven't actually played my ukulele since Sunday when I restrung, because the new strings come out of tune very and I feel like there's no point in playing. I will update later with how this all works out...
Edit 8/20/12: Wow, never realized I didn't update y'all until just now. The restringing was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.